Login or Create an Account
John P. McGovern Award Lecture in the Behavioral Sciences
Create a New Account
- Candidate must be a current, well-respected researcher or academic in the field of behavioral sciences;
- Candidate must have shown a substantial contribution to the field of behavioral science;
- Contributions may include research, publications, professorship, mentorship, etc.
- Candidate should be an engaging and dynamic speaker;
- Candidate must uphold standards of professional ethics* and scientific integrity.
*Breaches of professional ethics might include sexual misconduct, racial discrimination, or other ethical violations. Sexual harassment or retaliation for declining, objecting to, or reporting harassment or other sexual conduct may constitute a serious breach of professional ethics.