Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Materials must be in English.
You will be asked to provide:
- Name, position, institution, professional address, email, and phone of the candidate
- A brief biography of the candidate.
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae
- A letter of support (should come from a person who can speak to the candidate’s professional work and character)
- This letter should provide more insight into the candidate’s work and discuss their accomplishments. The letter can be written by a colleague, supervisor, or another professional in the field who is familiar with the candidate's work.
- Up to two additional letters from different nominators may be submitted (not required).
Self-Nominations are permitted!
CRITERIA FOR CANDIDACY:
- Candidate must be a current, well-respected researcher or academic in the field of behavioral sciences;
- Candidate must have shown a substantial contribution to the field of behavioral science;
- Contributions may include research, publications, professorship, mentorship, etc.
- Candidate should be an engaging and dynamic speaker;
- Candidate must uphold standards of professional ethics and scientific integrity.